Friday, August 12, 2005

blech yourself....

I've been recently really dissatisfied with this blog, initially conceived to ‘self-analyze’. It bores me like the internet or technology sometimes bores me… like text does. Often the voice, that expressive flow, is nowhere around and I can’t really synthesize the fragments in my head... posts then become perfunctory, simply there for the sake of saying something -- like turning on the TV when no one is around.

This ebb and flow of interest applies to everything… being totally switched on to something and then revulsion… bypass the thought.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

May you find enough inner strength to determine your own worth by yourself, and not be dependent on another's judgements of your accomplishments.

11:40 AM  
Blogger أبو سنان said...

Ah dont worry about it, just a phase you are going through. Your blog is nice.

11:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home